Thursday, January 22, 2015

Day 2 of Arbonne Detox

Day 2... Feeling pretty great.  Went to bed early last night because I was a little hungry (had a fit chew a little before bed to satisfy my hungry belly), and I felt really proud of myself after the day was done. Day 1 was down... I could do this for a month.  I will do this for a month.
You know what is really liberating is admitting my weight and not feeling ashamed.  I am on this healthy journey for good - have you ever been so up and down with your weight that you felt like you were on a roller coaster? That was me.. my whole life.  Until now.
Great way to motivate yourself to be healthy and fit.
I know it's only day 2, but I woke up with a very strong mentality that I can "do anything."  People do not think food is an addiction, but it is... I know many of you know what I am talking about.  This detox will be one of the hardest things I have ever had to do.  And I will do it... you know what else I am proud of? I completed Insanity... almost twice.  Best workout ever.
Today is one of my co-worker's birthdays.  A delicious chocolate mousse cake was made for it.. I took a smell of it, and walked away - the smell satisfied me enough :) I have a vision in sight... it is me, at my goal weight, happy.. not covered up in sweaters.. did you know I haven't worn shorts since I was in high school?! I mean c'mon! I deserve this.  You deserve to feel like "you" too :) I am here for you.  If you need me or have any questions, here is my email- lauralove2teach@gmail.com.  I am NO expert, but I am learning! And I have been there.

I went to the store and since I am allergic to so many fruits, vegetables, and nuts, these are the snacks that are my "go to" for this detox :)
  • hard boiled egg
  • unsalted sunflower seeds
  • pieces of plain chicken (I add a little pepper, garlic, and lemon)
  • 1-2 fit chews a day
It has been working for me! Other great snacks that you can enjoy are almonds, berries, and green apples, but I am allergic.

Remember how I was saying that my shakes were chalky? Yep.. have to add more water.  Much better.  I add spinach and blueberries to the shake, but I have a slight allergy so I am trying to be careful.  I might try kale next week :)

For dinner tonight: my sweet friends are accomodating to my change and making chicken fajitas in the oven.. chicken, onions, peppers, delish! (and of course mine without the tortillas!) I am excited.

Remember, one day at a time.  This is a journey.. a lifestyle.  A beautiful journey that is full of hard work, strength, and love and care for yourself.  Here's to the best year yet!
Here's to our best year yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your support and words of encouragement :)