Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Wishful Wednesday

It's been a rough week... Superbowl was this past Sunday and I went all "out" food wise.  I am trying to move past it so I won't get into details, but it was rough.  Every bad food you can imagine... in my tummy.
Monday was a fresh start.  I thought about how I felt when I ate all of the bad food (let's face it, it wasn't just Sunday - it was the whole weekend), and I didn't like the way I felt after I ate all of that food.  It tasted amazing, but after all was said and done, I felt sick.  I will remember that feeling next time I binge eat...

We all make mistakes and keep learning about what works for us and what doesn't work.  Completely cutting everything out of my diet would not work for me, so I definitely find moderation on the weekends helpful. 
Goals - I need to write some down. That way, I feel more accountable :)

By July 1, 2015, I hope to...
  1. Lose 15 pounds 
  2. Do my stretches every day so my back will be feeling better and I can be back to my fitness classes
  3. Be back at Combat and Body Pump class
  4. Have gone to the gym at least 3 days a week
Those are my goals :) What about you, what are your goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your support and words of encouragement :)