Saturday, February 21, 2015

Getting back on track

Good afternoon! How is everyone's February going?  Cold? That's definitely mine.. I just got back from South Florida and even though I only got to stay a couple days, I realize now why people want to move to Florida..so beautiful.  Anyways, I was on a little vacation, and I definitely indulged  a little bit with my food - I came home, and only gained about a pound, but it's not about weight loss - it's about how I feel and look as well. I walked around a lot which helped keep my muscle tone, but I need to make sure I keep going to the gym like I was... I went today and it felt great to get my heart moving.
I wanted to share with you a great protein bar that I can eat (no nuts!) and one of the only one's I have found out there not to have any nuts at all in it.  The brand is PowerCrunch and the flavor is French vanilla creme - tastes almost like a vanilla wafer and same consistency.  This one does have a little bit of sugar in it (which is why it's great to taste) but I am just happy I could find a protein energy bar that doesn't have a lot of ingredients I am allergic to :) I am sold!

 I also enjoyed an Asian salad today for lunch later on.  You can make one easily at home with your choice of lettuce/spinach, mandarin oranges, chicken, wonton strips, and some ginger dressing. Yum!
 I have to keep going! Spring and summer are just around the corner, and I want to wear something that I will be comfortable in when the warmer weather hits!
KEEP GOING!
And if you ever want to get into a Challenge group on Facebook to hold you accountable and have a support system, please let me know! :) I am currently in a great group right now
with my Team Indigo. I even created this workout to do while I have been in the group and wanted to share it - challenge yourself and see if you can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your support and words of encouragement :)